The Winter Retreat
Potash Barns, Suffolk
16th - 19th February 2018
This weekend retreat is designed to be a space where you can recharge the batteries in a down to earth environment. It will comprise of Pilates classes with both energising sequences and mindful movement, guided relaxation sessions, hearty vegetarian food, calligraphy workshop with the fantastic Alice Gabb, optional massage treatments from the brilliant Kate Kahle and walks to blow the cobwebs away. All of this is set against the backdrop of the Suffolk countryside, but being February we will also have plenty of soul nourishing activities to do by the log fire if the weather’s a little wild!
The retreat begins at 4pm on Friday 16th February where you’ll be met with tea and cake to enjoy while everyone arrives and settles in. We have exclusive use of Potash Barns for the duration and check out will be at 10am on Monday 19th February.
(Please note transport is not included, however, for those travelling by train I will happily put guests in contact with each other in case it’s convenient to share taxis).
- 3 nights stay at Potash Barns, Suffolk
- 7 hours of Pilates, morning and afternoon each day (in the longer afternoon sessions there will also be a blend of Myofascial Training techniques, including some spiky ball self-massage to promote resilience and release in the body’s connective tissues)
- Modern Calligraphy class led by the fantastically talented Alice Gabb
- All meals (delicious vegetarian fare)
- Guided relaxation sessions to aid a deep, restorative slumber
- A goodie bag with a few essentials to help you fully relax
Treatments will be available from the magical hands of Kate Kahle. She’s an incredibly experienced and generous therapist who’ll be offering aromatherapy or deep tissue massage, reflexology and reiki. Each guest will have the opportunity to book a 60 minute treatment of their choice at the cost of £50.
The total cost for weekend
Shared Twin Room £465 per person
Please note all bedrooms share a bathroom between two rooms, but there are separate WCs/sinks available.
I require minimum of £100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your place on the retreat. Of course you have the option to pay in full on booking, however, if you wish to spread the cost you must pay the remaining balance no later than December 31st 2017.
To book your spot or for any queries please don’t hesitate to email me: